Opticooler® Air Freight Container
The battery-operated and fully air-conditioned Opticooler® RAP and Opticooler® RKN have been developed based on our 30 years’ experience with air cargo loading devices (ULDs).
Both Opticooler® models meet the highest requirements for reliability and temperature resistance. They were specifically designed to meet the logistical challenges involved in the intercontinental air transport of highly temperature-sensitive drugs. They also enable the safe transport of other temperature-sensitive goods such as satellite components, measuring instruments, chemical precursors, etc.
The Opticooler® airfreight containers maintain the set internal temperature precisely across all climate zones. Even in the event of extreme fluctuations in the external ambient temperatures between -30°C and +50°C, a set internal temperature range can be accurately maintained .e.g. +2 to 8°C. Intuitive operation, simple preconditioning and super-fast battery charging times guarantee maximum process reliability. Multiple redundant systems ensure the highest possible technical safety.
Product features of the Opticooler® air freight containers
- Simplified "one-touch" setting: +2° to +8°C or +15° to +25°C internal temperature range
- Internal cooling spectrum of +2° to +30°C that is individually adjustable
- High-precision, electric air conditioning without dry ice
- Triple or quadruple redundant systems for air conditioning
- Double battery charging speed with redundant charging system
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Unlimited running time with mains operation: 100V - 230V mains connection /2 separate charging cables incl. adapter provided
Looking for individual advice?
For years, our customers have relied on the industry-leading reliability of our Opticoolers® and appreciate the benefits of our diverse services. We would be happy to advise you too.